Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 128 ~ Capture Life

This is a picture of the necklace that came in the mail for me on Saturday.  I showed Mark a picture of a necklace like this on Etsy last week and told him I wanted this for Mother's Day.  He said, "Order it."  So, I did and it came while we were in Georgia on Saturday.  When we got home Sunday, Mark checked the mail and I saw that he had a small package in his hand.  I asked if that was for me and he said yes.  I grabbed it from his hand, ripped the package open, and immediately put my necklace on. He laughed at me.  Then, he laughed again when I put it on this morning before heading out to school/work.  I cannot express how much I love this necklace!!  It wasn't even $20 and that just goes to show that it's not the price of the gift that counts....it's the connection you have with it.  I do try to "capture life" and plan to continue to do so!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment