Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 70 ~ Beach Photos

Most teenage girls I know love to have their pictures taken on the beach.  They plan a time and go in from the sunshine early enough to get beautiful.  And then, let the clicking begin! I must admit, I do like helping the girls pose and taking the pictures.  Saturday March 9th, we were in Gulf Shores with the tennis team and just like last year, the girls planned what to wear and what time to meet for pictures.  Here are a few of my favorites.
The planned outfit was v-neck t-shirt and khaki shorts.  Love the color spectrum here...


These are the doubles teams.

The "jumping" picture, last year's was better...

They were running.... love their faces!

Loved using my new prime lens to take individual pictures of all the girls.  This one is my favorite for some reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment