Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 84 ~ A Day With my E

Today Erin and I had an unplanned day together, just the two of us.  Will and Mark went to Tuscaloosa to see Bama play Ole' Miss in baseball.  I had plans to get a few things done but instead E and I went to lunch and went shopping. How much more fun is that!??  She had never been to Chuy's and mentioned this to me so off we went.  Here we are outside of Chuy's with Hwy 280 behind us.
This is us in front of the fountain outside of the restaurant.  

After we ate, we had to check out Charming Charlie's.  This is a cute shop that has purses, jewelry, shoes, scarves, etc.  Some of E's favorite things.  We had a lot of fun looking at everything.  She bought a pair of earrings and a scarf.  Then it was off to the mall to look for some sunglasses that Mark had seen online and thought would be perfect for me.  That man knows me because as soon as I put them on my face, I LOVED them!  I was surprised he like the color because he usually likes no nonsense straight forward brown or black for sunglasses.  The salespeople thought it was funny that neither of us had actually seen these sunglasses in real life but knew they would work.   YAY!!  Here is the first picture of me and my new shades!

I love spending time with my family! Whether it is all of us together or 2 of us here and 2 of us there. I know memories are being made, like today.  Mark and Will were with good friends watching a team they love play a game they love.  And, they got to see Bama win with a 2 run walk off homer!  And, Erin and I had a great girl's day.  I asked her today if when she goes off to college next year would she please come home on some weekends just to spend time with me...she just did a little giggle and said, "Okay."  

No comments:

Post a Comment