Thursday, March 15, 2012

Days 68 and 69 ~ New Camera Bag and Tennis in Gulf Shores

 Day 68 ~ March 8th, New Camera Bag
 For my birthday, Mark bought the camera bag I picked out as my present!  It looks like a huge purse but it is much more feminine than the back pack camera bag I have been using.  When I took it out of the box, it was in it's own bag and wrapped in plastic.  You know it's a nice bag when it comes in it's own bag...haha!  Anyway, I loved the sticker that was sealing the plastic bag.  Here is it!  This might be my new motto!
Day 69 ~ Tennis with the THS Tennis team in Gulf Shores
After the THS Lady Warriors defeated Gulf Shores High School 7-2, we ate at one of my all time favorite restaurants in the world..The Original Oyster House!  I can remember eating there when I was a little girl with my grandparents.  Here are the varsity girls (love them!) and if you look carefully, you can see me in the window taking their picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment