Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 37 and Day 38

I am having to play catch up because I didn't post a picture last night.  I was just TOO tired!!  It was Monday after all and after seeing the beautiful full moon last night, I understood why my day went the way it did.  Anyway, I loved getting in my car yesterday morning and seeing this...
And, I didn't even have to pump the gas myself.  Mark did it for me on Sunday.  =)  I love a full tank of gas and when my car is clean (which it is nowhere close to that right now!)

After being at the baseball field for 3 hours tonight...I had to go to Publix and grab stuff for a quick dinner.  Will was with me which means we got more than just dinner stuff.  Anyway, we didn't want Roxy to be the only one without a treat so, she got some doggie ice cream.  She LOVED it!!  No ice cream headache for her!


We had to take the empty container away from her after she carried it into the living room and tore it into a few pieces.  

No comments:

Post a Comment