Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 56 ~ This and That

There isn't a picture for "Day 55", I did not take a picture of anything yesterday.  But, I have taken a few pictures today.
Roxy loves lying on Mark's legs while he is reclining in his chair but as soon as I go to get my camera, she jumps down. So, he had to hold her while I snapped this one of the 2 of them.  

I love this one of Roxy because she looks like she is smiling up at me.  She was actually barking at me.  I think she is tired of the camera!

This is Jacob, "the prom date".  He was over at the house hanging out and so I thought I would snap a picture of the two of them.  Well, it turns out he says he can't just smile for pictures. I told him that he better practice before prom...

He did better this time!  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Baby Sis,
    It's been a while since I checked in on you. I know you said this blog is like a diary of your daily life but it's also a way I can see what's happening in your family's life. I LOVE it!!! But I would rather see some of this in person, gonna see if I can remedy that.

    Love ya bunches,
    E

    ReplyDelete