Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 40 ~ The Program

One of the reasons I have been slacking on posting everyday and having to catch up is pictured above.  I was asked to be in charge of the THS Baseball Program this year.  I really don't mind doing this and have met some great people in the process.  Mark has helped me work with the printer we are using and I have had many of the other  parents offer to do what they can. Lisa Conner is in charge of the signs and banners you see at the ball field and she is helping me identify players in team pictures that I don't know.  Our baseball booster president is helping me with all the team pictures and cover art.  So, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for helping and for selling the ads in support of THS Baseball! The Hutters are proud to be a part of the THS Baseball family!  I can't wait to see what the finished product will look like.  GO WARRIORS!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment