Friday, February 24, 2012

Days 52, 53, & 54 ~ Life Gets Busy!!

Day 52 ~ My day was spent at work, at the Pelham Racquet Club, at Oak Mountain Baseball Field, in a drive-thru, and finally home!  The THS Lady Warriors lost their first match of the season against Pelham.  Boo!  This is my picture of the day for Tuesday.  I like the way I got Maria levitating...
Day 53 ~ Another day spent at work and then a baseball field.  THS 9th Grade Warriors lost their first games to Mountain Brook.  Another BOO!!  But, these cute little gifts made me smile.  My students bring me the sweetest things.
You gotta love Sam's "Angry Birds" drawing!  When they come in and give me these little notes and drawings, it lets me know that they were thinking about me at home the night before.  It warms my heart.
Day 54 ~ Thankfully a night without tennis or baseball (not even practice) because Will had to finish this project.
I do feel a little smarter now that I know something about the propaganda used in Animal Farm.  He better make a good grade on it!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment