Monday, February 27, 2012

Days 57 and 58

Erin and I spent Sunday afternoon shopping for something nice to wear to an awards dinner that we will attend this Thursday night where she will be recognized for journalist of the year.  Sometimes there is nothing worse than shopping when you are not in the mood AND not finding anything.  There were a few instances that I did want to cry and throw a fit like a spoiled child that had not had a nap!  But, we trudged through and found something.  Erin snapped this photo with her phone when we were leaving the mall.  When you look at it, you feel like you are the only person on earth or at least the only person at the mall at that time....
With no baseball games or tennis matches this evening, I got to take Roxy out for some exercise.  This is what the sunset looked like when we got to Veteran's Park.  I was kicking myself for leaving my camera at home.  This was taken with my phone.  Thank goodness for smart phones with decent cameras!

No comments:

Post a Comment