Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 45 ~ Valentine's Day

I received my Valentine's gift from my sweetie on Friday.  It was such an awesome gift (new camera lens) that I could not let him out do me!  So, this is what my sweetie got from me today.
This is a the artist's preliminary drawing for the original oil painting of "Never Again" Trent Richardson - 2011 Iron Bowl from Daniel Moore.  Of course it is 1 of 5,000...but it is still such a cool sketch and it is the next one that Daniel Moore is going to release (at least that's what the girl at the shop told me).  Mark LOVES it and I am thrilled that I got him a gift that he was surprised about and actually likes a lot!  He will eventually hang it in his office at work but they are moving offices and he will wait to take it there.  Here is a little funny, his bosses are all Auburn graduates..... uh-oh!!  Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment