Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 50 ~ Dog Day Afternoon

We had an incredibly yummy lunch at my mom's house today.  That woman can cook!  She also loves our dogs.  She wanted us to bring our dogs with us today.  So, Roxy got to have a play date with my niece MaryBeth's dog Tyson and my mom's do Bagel.
The worst part about taking Roxy somewhere, is the car ride.  She doesn't like riding in the car much.

Here she is looking worried as she puts more doggy nose art on my car windows.

She is getting a little reassurance from Erin that it is okay.


Here is Tyson sitting so sweetly while waiting on my sister Elizabeth to give him a green bean!


This is the boss of the whole gang, my mom's dog Bagel.  She is the sweetest dog in the world!


Roxy is anxiously waiting for Josh to throw the dog toy.


Tyson and Roxy playing tug of war.


Roxy and Bagel playing tug of war, too.


Now, we are home and Roxy is all tuckered out and asleep on the couch between me and Erin.  It's been a good day for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment