Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 19 ~ Busy Day!

Since I took the "Project 365" challenge, I am determined to take a picture about a part of my day EVERY DAY!  So, this is the best I could do today...  It was a super busy day that ended with dinner at Del Toro.  
I had to unexpectedly take Will to school which put my morning in a rush.  I worked until close to 5 pm , had to make a quick trip to Wal-Mart to get ready for the 100th day of school tomorrow, then rush to the high school for a baseball meeting (the school was PACKED because they scheduled 3 different events on the same night...), and finally meet the fam for dinner. 
 And, for some reason, my family seems to gravitate to Mexican food lately.  In the last week and a half, we have been patrons at Del Toro (twice), Cozumel Grill, and Frontera Grill.  Luckily, chips and salsa are just about my favorite foods in the world!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment