Sunday, January 8, 2012

January 8th ~ My version of a "still life"

I need to drink more water.  In fact, I just need to drink SOME water.  Coke Zero, coffee, and sweet tea are just about all I drink.  And since I need to get rid of a few many extra pounds that I have stupidly let myself gain, water should be very high on my list.  So, in an effort to make it easier to do that,  I found some yummy looking ideas on making your own flavored water using fruit on Pinterest.  I hit the produce section at Publix this evening and my picture of the day is a little sampling on what I will be ingesting this week.
Love the vibrant color of the citrus fruits!  Wonder if there is any "Coke Zero" flavored fruit...

1 comment:

  1. So bright and colorful! I love citrus fruit...but I love coffee and tea more. Let me know how the water turns out!

    ReplyDelete