Thursday, January 5, 2012

January 5th


Tonight, Will had a batting lesson and Mark wasn't back from an out of town job in time to take him. That meant that I had to take him. So, I grabbed my camera and was determined to find something to take a picture of at night while I was waiting for him. (I do not enjoy sitting inside the building by the field where the batting cages are and pretend that I understand what a good swing is or what junk looks like...)  I do not know how to use all the settings on my camera yet so I played with a few.  This shot was taken with the night portrait setting.  This is the creek that runs between Warrior Park and the THS baseball field.  I picked this picture to post because I like how you can see the reflection of the rails of the bridge and the tree that is on the hill up above the water.  But, if you look closely, you can also see the plants that are growing in the creek bed under the water.  
I am thinking that in a few weeks, I will have more than enough things to take photos of and will want to post more than one a day.Baseball and tennis seasons start and my camera will need to be charged and ready to go almost daily.  But, for right now, I am trying to realize to capture moments that I usually wouldn't think about.  I almost took a picture of the socks I wore today because they are cheetah print and one of the little girls in my class told me she liked them!  =)  

No comments:

Post a Comment