Friday, January 6, 2012

January 6th ~ The New Year's Goal of a 6 Year Old

In case you can't read the speech bubble, Miss A's New Year's goal is to be a "fashionista"! She was well on her way in the leggings and tu-tu outfit that she was wearing today.  Is that not the cutest drawn face you have ever seen?  
I have been teaching my class all about New Year's traditions this week.  Today, after reading a precious book to them about a squirrel helping all her friends with their New Year's resolutions, my students decided what their resolutions should be.  A  few of my sweeties had resolutions like, "Do something for my teacher" and "Buy presents for everybody".  My buddy, Mr. C. said he would "Help Mommy with Luke".  Luke is his little brother and he told me that he would watch Luke while his mommy went to the bathroom.  =)  Always thinking of others...

1 comment:

  1. Too cute...what little girl doesn't want to be a fashionista? :-)

    ReplyDelete