Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Project 365

 Thank you, Melissa Smith and Lisa Lillie!  I have been enjoying both of y'all's daily pictures on facebook! I am taking the plunge and I am going to do my version of Project 365! You are supposed to take a picture everyday and post it on facebook or on your blog.  At the end of the year, you will have a lot of memories recorded.  And as I mentioned in my first post, 2012 is going to be a pretty significant year for us.  I should probably call this "Project 363" because I have only taken 2 pictures so far this year and I took one tonight when I decided to do this.  (Or, should it be "Project 364" because this year is a leap year!)  Anyway, I will post the 2 photos tonight and try to do better starting tomorrow...

I took this picture with my phone on January 1, 2012.  The reason I took a picture of such a thing is because I am a teacher... I scouted out these plastic heart shaped boxes for $1 at The Dollar Tree.  There are endless possibilities of ways to use these in the classroom around Valentine's Day so I had to take a picture of them and put it on my teaching blog so all my teacher blogging friends could run to The Dollar Tree and get some, too!  I know what you are thinking, "Alrighty then..."

I took this picture of Roxy tonight (1/4/12).  She was ready to come inside and was curious as to why I was standing on the other side of the door, tapping on the glass with the camera in my hand instead of letting her in.  It was cold!  
Let the picture taking begin!  I am looking forward to seeing what I find each day worth recording!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment