Saturday, January 7, 2012

January 7th ~ Flag

This is the huge flag that flies at the top of the hill at Veteran's Park in Alabaster.  Mark and I took Roxy for a walk there today.  When we got to the top of the hill, the wind was blowing and the flag was flapping.  You could hear the fabric popping. Roxy kept stopping and looking up at it.  She is a little weird about new sounds.  I was pleased with the bright colors of the flag and I love the blue sky behind it.  The mild weather today was perfect for a walk.  
I was thinking about this Project 365 and I was wondering if I should treat it more like a photography project and challenge myself to learn more about my camera (which I am doing because last night I actually read one of the tutorials about how to use my camera that I pinned on Pinterest) or if I should treat it like a journal for the year so that when I look back I will be able to remember a little about each day of the year.  I think I have decided to treat it as a little of both.  I am catching myself looking at ordinary things and thinking, "That might make a cool picture"...

1 comment: