Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 10th ~ One of my loves...

This is one of my most prized possessions!  I love it for many reasons.  I totally enjoy taking pictures!  And, I think that sentence is an understatement.  Capturing a great time, a special face, a favorite place, a feeling, a fun group of friends, beloved family members, kids playing sports, an awards ceremony, a family vacation, nature, a laugh, and I could go on and on and on, makes me happy!  Another reason I love my camera is that I get to share those memories with many people.  I like to post pictures of Erin and Will's sports teams and give their team mates and coaches prints of some of our favorites.  I like giving my mom pictures of her grand children.  I like to give the parents of the children in my class pictures of their school year.  I like to give my friends pictures of great times we have spent together.  I also love my camera because I am still learning about  how to use it and I think the possibilities are endless....  
This picture shows another one of my loves, the SUPER CUTE strap that was a birthday gift from someone who knows me well!  My BFF and teaching partner bought it for me.  The under side of it is so soft.  It makes having the camera around your neck much more comfortable.  LOVE IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment